Friday 5 July 2013

Tears are hard to come by






wearing
Flower headband- Diva
white muscle tank- H&M
shorts- DIY 
bangle- forever 21
flats- Massimo Dutti

Hey readers! sorry for not updating any new post for the past few days as my schedule was crazily hectic.Took this couple of pictures a few days back when I finally had some free time. Had so much fun being in House Cheer for Sports day today. We barely practiced our full routine for the past month but I'm glad it was so close to perfect. :) everyone in yellow house did a really great job. All our hard-work, sweat and blood paid off. My parent defined cheerleading as an 'extreme' sport, due to that I might have to end my cheerleading journey here.-sigh-  I had a hard time bidding goodbye to my closest friends as we would be going separate ways. 

Anyways, time to wipe off those tears. I'll be posting my sports day pictures and our full routine video very soon :) Stay tuned!


-yuqing-

No comments:

Post a Comment