Sunday 30 June 2013

Rockin with Giyongchi

















Wearing:
Giyongchi top - street market
houndstooth leggings- bangkok
flats- bangkok
necklace: streetmarket at The Curve
bracelet- forever 21

Photo-shoot at my favorite spot earlier today. Finally had the chance to style with this top I've bought a couple of weeks ago at a street market. Decided to style it with my Houndstooth leggings as it provides a rock-ish, gangster-ish  or a more K-pop like style. I'm not actually a K-pop fan but I've recently set my eyes on Korean fashion. :) This week has been filled with cheer and parties. Had a blast yesterday at a friends' 21st birthday party. Looking forward to watch World War Z tonight with the peeps later. Can't wait!

That's all for today, have a good weekend everyone!



-yuqing-

No comments:

Post a Comment