Friday 18 October 2013

Neon colors and shades











wearing:
top- H&M
shades: Cotton on
shorts- Preloved shorts from Markets
shoes- H&M
bag- Bally

Photo credits: Chee Yinn

Had a small photo-shoot with Chee Yinn the other day at Oasis. It was a really fun experience shooting in the middle of the road while darting to the walkway whenever a car randomly appears.This high-waisted shorts blinded my sight due to its neon yellow color (which reminded me of the color of my highlighter) when I first spotted it from a pile of clothes and I couldn't restrain myself from not purchasing it. I bought this pre-loved neon shorts for just RM10 at Markets, Jaya One, a couple of months back and I matched it with a hot pink crop top for a more striking look.One of the main reason I chose to match these 2 apparels together because I haven't tried matching loud colors into an outfit. Please accept my sincere apology if I had blinded anyone's sight while shooting haha :) Anyways, after shooting both of us made a cover (out of boredom) of 'Breakeven' by The Script. No high expectations alright! Feel free to watch it (:

 

It's finally Friday.Hope you guys have a great weekend ahead!





-yuqing-



No comments:

Post a Comment