Monday 14 October 2013

Coexist














top- lets tee
denim top- H&M
shorts- DIY
flower band- souvenir from Turkey
shoes- DFO , Australia
bag- Bally 

Hey there! Took a few shots at Giza earlier today with my all time favorite photographer. I recently bought this top from Chic pop last week and decided to style it with my very own DIY velvet shorts accompanied with a touch of denim for a more soft grungy look. Made this shorts about 2-3 days ago after watching a tutorial on youtube.  For those fashion/craft lovers out there ,I highly recommend this project as it's by far the easiest high-waist shorts tutorial I've ever watched and it doesn't take up as much time as well. :) This top was supposed to be a over-sized tee but I chopped off the sleeves and transformed it  into a muscle tank cause the sleeves were a lil' too long for me. Anyways, hope you guys have a great weekend ahead!



-yuqing-

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Yu Qing, you are incredibly photogenic! How are you not in magazine shoots?
    Also loved the combination of DIYed items in this look, band tees are always a go-to item for me. :)

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heylo! awhh you're so sweet :') thank you so much! I really appreciate it. (:

      Delete