Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wine red










wearing: 
nerd top- streetmarket, the curve
vest: F block
maroon skirt: H&M
shoes: Dr martens
socks: H&M
bracelet: forever 21
bag: street market, the curve

Loving this wine red skirt that I recently purchased over the weekend for a really reasonable price at H&M. I decided to match it with my nerd tee, vest, and my studded bag for grunge kind of look,and a touch of  floral to reveal the girlish side of me. To be honest, I was thinking of a new photoshoot location for  my next outfit post this morning. As I stood out of my gate,the sight of  fallen white petals which had cloaked over the pavement gave me a sudden urge to dash into my room and grab my camera. Guessed those flowers coincidentally matched with my stockings. :)


Have a good week everyone!

-yuqing-

No comments:

Post a Comment