Friday 22 February 2013

Red lollipop
















Quick Outfit post!


Wearing: Red top from M&G ( I kinda cut the sleeves off )


Stripped long skirt: Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand


Studded flats: Vincci


Bracelet: This & that


Rings: Forever 21






Say hey to Saturday! School has been really tough this week due to a week of slacking and I really hope next week would be better. Since Chinese New Year is coming to an end soon so I decided to wear something loud today-like... red. Well I know the rose looks a bit odd with the outfit and Valentine's day flew past a couple days ago, but I couldn't resist the urge to take a few pics with it before it wilts (since it's pretty fresh). I've got this belated valentines gift from a close friend of mine yesterday and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!( if you're reading this)





I hope you guys like the outfit!






-yuqing-

No comments:

Post a Comment